Total Pageviews

Thursday, 27 July 2017

Day 2242 - Connoisseur of the Arts

I am currently sat on the terrace of my holiday apartment in Maiori, with a glass of Prosecco and The Kenneth Williams Diaries - I don't often read books, but I can't put this one down. The similarities between Morrissey and Williams are there for all to see.

The reason I have broken away from Ken and the fizzy grape, is to report on a couple more tweets from Morrissey using his Morfessa account - he may be bored of Morfessa, but still she goes on.

July 24th - 1.15pm (UK time, although I have no idea where in the world Morrissey might be)
"Eyes peeled and lips sealed. For now. For always. Forever."

Today - 1.53pm
"Mistress of the Arts. Connoisseur of the Arts."

Reading The Kenneth Williams Diaries has reiterated to me just how important Following The Mozziah is; or at least will be in years to come. People don't write enough things down these days.

And now I must get showered and dressed for dinner. This place is heavenly. I will definitely return to the Amalfi coast.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see that Morfessa is still popping in occasionally and you're enjoying your holiday, Rats. My eyes are peeled and hoping for exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holiday and Costiera Amalfitana, I'm happy to read your blog again! See you soon😘🥂

    ReplyDelete
  3. holiday indeed, how dare you, I am now back in blighty, I had a great time though, we shall all have to keep our 00s peeled the fun never really stops it just fades for a while

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive